Sunday, June 24, 2012

A little family get together

Yesterday we hosted some of my mom's family at our home.  We don't get together for the holidays any more so we decided to start a new tradition, a summer get together.  Let the pictures tell the story.
 Aunt Amy made a delicious snack that proved to be a hit with everyone, including my kiddos.  It also brought many laughs as Easton kept dumping it in the grass.
 Then we started playing some bean bags.
 Easton learned to drink from a water bottle, or not.

 And we played some dutch nuts, more good laughs.
 Addisyn and Aunt Amy
 Uncle Darryl has a side kick, Easton.

 My dad and Uncle Rich finally beat Jon and Colin - lots of fun trying to beat them.
 The whole group
back row: Uncle Darryl, Jon, Aunt Pam, Uncle Rich, Colin and Jim
middle row: Kylynn, Addisyn, Aunt Amy, my mom, Aunt  Debbie,
front row: Keaton, Beth, Austin, my dad, Logan, Whitney, me, Easton, Jason
 My mom and some of her sibblings
Aunt Pam, Aunt Debbie, Mom, and Uncle Darryl
Me and my aunts, they love my photo arm

We all had a great time and promised not to wait another 2 years to get together.

1 comment:

Kari Lynn said...

Ha! Love the photo arm picture :) So sad I missed this gathering!