Thursday, March 15, 2012

poor little guy

We headed to the doctor today for Easton's recheck from his ear infection back on February 17.  In the mean time he has had another ear infection that was detected when he went to DeVos last week Monday. I had been wondering what ear the infection was in and Jason couldn't remember.  Last week the ear infection was in the right ear.  When we got to the appointment today the nurse informed me that it was in the right ear back a month ago.  So that was upsetting to me that the same ear was still infected or reinfected less than a month later.  Today at the recheck he looked in the right ear and said it looked better, wasn't completely clear yet but was getting there.  Then he looked in the left ear, the one that hasn't been infected, and guess what, it is now infected.  So my poor little guy has had 3 ear infections within the last month!  I hope this isn't the start of something which leads to tubes, but maybe that is what we need to do.  He has a recheck on April 11, with his sister.  Oh yeah, Addisyn had a double ear infection when we went to the doctor on Tuesday.  It's been antibiotics and antibiotics over here.  I'm praying that there is nothing when he goes back but if there is I'll be pushing for tubes!   

1 comment:

Kari Lynn said...

Must be he got your ears! Poor guy! I hope everything clears up for him!