Sunday, March 11, 2012

My little brother

On Friday I headed to Lansing for the MSTA (Michigan Science Teachers Association) conference for the day with a couple of teachers.  This was my first time ever going, I was pretty excited and looking forward to some time away.  One of the best things about Friday was being able to see my little brother.  We trucked over through the capital to the Mason building where Trev works.  He gave us the tour.  Well, let's just say he must be something special as there is quite high security to get to him, and then I set off the alarm as we walked through the gate.  Oh well, it was a good laugh.  My brother just took a new job as the Legislative Liason and Policy Advisor for the DNR.  This was his first week on the job so I was pretty excited to be his first official visitor.  He told us about his new job and then we took off to tour the capital, not an official tour but he told us we could walk through all of it.  We had a great time.  I'm so proud of my little brother and it was so cool to see his office.  He even has his name on the glass next to his door, pretty big stuff I'd say.
So proud of my little brother!

No comments: