Sunday, March 25, 2012

Butterflies are Blooming

I had the privlige of attending Kylynn's field trip on Friday.  I love the fact that I have the opportunity to spend these times with her and know that she cherishes our times together.  It was not the greatest day, weather wise, which it never is when I go to the butterflies.  We are hoping for a nice day over spring break to be able to head there and play outside at the Lena Meijer Gardens with Addi and Easton.  We had a great time, as always.  Kylynn's teacher is amazing and the kids were all wonderful, so were the parents!
 checking out the life cycle of the butterfly

 Kylynn and Jessie checking out all of the butterflies waiting to be hatched
 Kylynn and Isaac
 Jacey, Makara, and Kylynn
 The girls playing by the rain wall, that was water behind them.  They loved it, lots of giggles!
 Kylynn Joy
 My butterfly
Mrs. VanderStelt with both classes

No comments: