Wednesday, July 20, 2011

To be 21 again!

So this girl entered my life 7 years ago and has a very special place in my heart so I wouldn't have missed her big birthday celebration for the world. I had the privilege of being her small group leader through her 4 years of high school and now I'm her care provider for single adults. We have become awesome friends, despite the age gap. She likes to tease me and say I'm her mother, yeah right! Such a wonderful friend, great dog sitter and excellent babysitter. I truly enjoy each and every time I spend with her. She keeps me young and helps me with my shopping. Don't know where I'd be without the fashion advice. Hannah, so glad I could be there to celebrate your 21st! Love you girl! Me and the Birthday Girl
Me, Hannah, Marie, Jess, and Martha
(all girls I had in youth group)

Jason, Me, Hannah and Kevin


We had a great time but oh did we feel old! Thanks for keeping us young! Just one month and it will be my turn to celebrate again!



No comments: