Sunday, July 17, 2011

Party Time!

I'm going to let the pictures tell the story. We had a wonderful time celebrating Easton's birthday. He is such a joy to our family and we just love him to pieces. My sister was not able to come due to work commitments so that is why there is an overload of photos. The first one is just for her. It was supposed to be down a few and I accidently deleted it so I put it back in and can't move it. Blogger bugs me sometimes.




The beverages - special jug from my sister


Good Morning Birthday Boy!


Didn't want to nap so he was totally intrigued with Baby Einstein



The food table


The banner I made


Uncle Brandon and the birthday boy




Auntie and the birthday boy


Big Costco Birthday Cake


Grandma Vugteveen and the birthday boy


he loved his balloons


trying to get a picture of the birthday boy with his presents....
not having any part of it


checking out his new jack in the box



A new tractor from Mom and Dad


Our Family


wasn't a big fan of the party hat


Going to blow out the candle

Just getting started


mmmmm!!!


Mommy, Easton, and Daddy


Happy Boy
Sooooo good!


YUMMY!


All done!


Time for the tub


All clean

1 comment:

Kari Lynn said...

Looks like it was a great party - so sad i missed it! And SO sad that he's growing up SO fast!!!