Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Garden Fun

Last week when we came home from Traverse City our raspberry bushes were ready to be picked. We got a small bowl full last week and I enjoyed them in my yogurt. This week we picked a ton and I mean a ton more. I'll be freezing some, making a raspberry pie and J mentioned raspberry jam so I may try that. There's a long story about our raspberry bushes. In our first house there were some in our backyard and I got tons of raspberries out of them. Then the beetles took over and the neighbor lady thought she should tear them out for us. I was not a happy camper. Now I'm a happy camper again with tons of raspberries on my bushes. It took a few years so we'll make sure to enjoy them. Enjoy the fun we had while picking. Kylynn and some raspberries
Jason hard at work


What a beautiful sight!

One happy lady with her raspberries


Kylynn took a picture of Addi and I while picking raspberries


Then Addisyn needed a turn behind the camera, must take after their mother


more raspberries to enjoy


Then the hose got turned on and they had some fun


Crazy Addisyn


Our teaser trying to get her dad

Sillly girls, all wet from playing with the hose


No comments: