Monday, May 2, 2011

9 months, finally

Easton Marc

Check out my 4 teeth!



I love to stand up nowWho me?




Oops! Life has been a little busy lately so I am finally getting to posting about Easton's 9 month mile markers. He is 9 1/2 months old and I just took his 9 month pics tonight. I am waiting for the weather to warm up to do some outside shots for his 9 month photo shoot, we'll see how that goes.




I can't believe my little guy is 9 months old already. Heck, he's half way to 10 months! Wow, time flies! Easton is starting to get in to trouble and I think he's going to give us a run for our money. He's in to EVERYTHING! But we wouldn't have it any other way! He is so much fun and we're enjoying all of his new tricks.


-is starting to wave on his own


-claps his hands when he hears someone else clapping


-is full blown crawling and crawling everywhere


-pulling himself up on things (not completely to his feet yet)


-learned to walk with someone and is liking that


-he doesn't like to be put in the jump -a- roo anymore (how will I take showers this summer?)


-started eating 3rd foods


-doesn't care for the big chunks quite yet


-wearing 12 month, 12-18 months, and 18 month clothes

-has 4 teeth now and is drooling like crazy again - more coming?


-takes 4 bottles a day, mostly 6 oz each but sometimes 7 or 8 oz 1st in the morning or right for bed


-loves bathtime


Loving our Easton and can't believe we'll be celebrating his birthday before you know it!


No comments: