Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's day to all of the mommys out there! I also have been thinking of all of the mothers who have lost children recently or not and those who wish to be mothers. Once a mother always a mother I have always said. As soon as you are pregnant and you carry that baby you have become a mother. Please keep those in your prayers who have lost babies or those who wish to be mothers. This has touched our family closely with J's sister and we continue to keep them in our prayers as they still hope for an earthly child they can love and hold.

Today was a nice relaxing day with family. My girls are knowing what the day is all about now, well Kylynn does. Addisyn didn't want to tell me Happy Mother's Day this morning, don't think she totally gets it yet.

Me and my three beautiful blessings
Kylynn Joy, my first born and the one who keeps us on our toes,
love her to pieces!Addisyn Joy, the sparkler of the family, she sure does have a
zest for life that we couldn't live without! Love her to bits!Easton Marc, our baby boy, the apple of my eye and my momma's boy!
Loving watching him explore new things yet sad it's my last!
Love him tons!

Then there is my mom, she is such a special friend to me. She is there for me as a mother and is the best role model ever. There isn't anything that she wouldn't do for me or my children and for that I am truly blessed. She means so much to me and I don't know what I would do without her. Love ya mom! Sorry we couldn't be with you to celebrate today, see you in a few weeks.
Mom and I
















1 comment:

Trisha said...

Great pictures Kristi! Hope you enjoyed your Mother's Day!