Tuesday, July 13, 2010

summer fun, while we wait

Here's a little of what we've been up to as we await the arrival of our little guy. Today was my due date, who would have thought he still wouldn't be here. All I have to say is he must be pretty stubborn, or just not ready to deal with all of the drama his sisters bring to this family. I'm anxious to see what the doc says tomorrow. Hopefully we'll have an induction date/time and he will be here by the weekend. We are all so excited to have him join us.

Addisyn Joy, my baby for a few more days!

playing in the pool, they got a new pool a few weeks ago

Kylynn says it's bigger so they can have friends over
playing in the sprinklers, she got 2 new ones for her birthday,

she absolutely loves running through the sprinkler

Swimming at Grandma and Grandpa Vugteveen's, my sweet AddisynHelping dad in the garden, tonight they were picking beans.

No comments: