Saturday, July 10, 2010

all set for you to come...

As we approach the due date more and more is getting done in preparation for his arrival. I finished his monthly picture frames today and had j hang his picture board tonight. The only thing left besides bringing him home is getting a valance for his window. Here are a few of the things we've done to the nursery in preparation of a little boy filling the room.
the taggy blanket got finished, thanks to my friend Lindsey who helped me,
I'm almost a pro now!I finished his monthly frames and hung his photo board,
can't wait to fill them with photos of our little guypaci's are sterilized, i did this for kylynn while timing contractionsj spray painted the 123, it used to be pink, the frame is waiting for a photo,
and the boy phrase is on the wall

trucks are all ready to be played with

3 comments:

Kari Lynn said...

Looks good Kris! I like how you just put big numbers in the frames this time , sorry I didn't do that for you! Love the photo board too!!!

Trisha said...

Looks great Kristi! He will love it. (:

The Kowalskis said...

I like his nursery a lot, good job! & Porter has those little trucks, too. He loves them :)