Thursday, September 17, 2009

Off to 3 School...

I just got home from dropping Kylynn off at 3 school. We enjoyed a good breakfast at Rainbow Grill, she had a Mickey Mouse pancake. Then we headed to preschool, I can honestly say that I started to tear up on our way, my baby is going to school??? How can that be, wow, 3 years sure flies by. 4 years ago at this time I was wondering if I would get pregnant and so worried and here we are now with a beautiful little girl who didn't even want to say good bye to her mommy, she was so ready to play and do her thing. She knew right where to put her backpack that I missed the picture, then she grabbed her name tag out of her cubby and in we went. She played with some playdough and the corn so I could get some good pictures. I won't be taking her to preschool because I work so Lindsay will be taking her. I had to soak up all of the photo ops today. So now I'm uploading pictures, doing a little laundry and I'll go back and pick her up. I'm sure she will have lots of stories to tell us.

Addi and Kylynn
Kylynn and her Princess Backpack from Grandma VanDyke

Our little preschooler


Mommy and Kylynn

Mickey Mouse pancake from Rainbow Grill


Here she comes Georgetown Preschool!

hanging up her backpack

Mrs. Miller and Kylynn

playing with playdough, wouldn't smile at mom


3 comments:

The Kowalskis said...

Kristi, She is so cute! And I loved her outfit! I can't believe she is off to school either... I still remember her being born like it was yesterday!

Kari Lynn said...

She is way too stinkin' cute! I can't wait for her to tell me all about her day! (:

TalsmaKids said...

Rileigh has the same outfit she wore to her first day of school:)