Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back to School

After a relaxing weekend, well maybe relaxing, it's back to school for me. I had a great 1st day back and enjoyed getting to know 75 new 6th graders. I'm teaching 3 sections of science and a literacy block. It will be a great year once I get into the swing of things. Once again we ventured up to the UP for our annual Labor Day weekend trip with the Vugteveen's. Lot's of good times, and bad, I threw my back out yesterday morning when we were packing to leave. I'm feeling tons better but it was pretty scary. I'll leave you with some pictures of our weekend. The girls had a blast and whenever Addi heard the 4 wheelers she started whimpering and saying 'ride', 'ride', 'ride'. It's the new word, along with 'nack.' She never ceases to amaze me.

Kylynn on Stonington Point
taking a walk

typical sight of the weekend, these 3 on a 4-wheeler


Sisters



Our family, we took a ride down the road to see deer, we saw about 12.





1 comment:

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

You have a couple of very cute little girls there. What a lucky mom you are.