Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summer days...

It seems as though our summer days are flying by, well, they are. We had a wonderful time up in TC for the Cherry Festival. I can't believe that is done and over with already. Kylynn truly enjoyed all of the events and festivities, so did Addi. We did family fun night, made a cherry pie, the toddler trot, the beach, parades, fireworks and probably kylynn's favorite the Arnold's Amusements. She is a ride girl, must take after her dad.

This week we are just trying to get back to a routine a little bit I guess before we leave again. We headed out to the beach on Tuesday with Julie and Makayla, the girls had a blast, beautiful day. Today Kylynn had a playdate with Mercy. I think all of the kids enjoyed themselves. Now I'm just trying to get organized for scrapbooking tomorrow night. I'm almost a year behind, it's driving me crazy. I think that I might try to get a head start and do some tonight. I want to at least get everything layed out so I don't have to spend time picking out pictures, that seems to eat up a lot of time. My goal was to be caught up when I go back to school, we'll see, probaly not going to happen. A nice thought though.

Here's some photos of our TC trip and stuff we've been up to.Kylynn feeding Addisyn some Moomers ice creamEnjoying a fire truck ride with Daddy, Aunt Kari, Lauren, her Nana, and CamdenMaking a cherry pie with momHavin fun at the beachHappy to be at the parade with momToddler trot for AddisynRiding on the Ferris Wheel with Grandpa VanDyke

Kari and I ran in the Cherry Festival 5K, I'm so proud of Kari she did great

Kylynn and Lauren, Trish too, waiting for the fireworks

1 comment:

Brad, Lisa, Emma, and Ashlyn said...

Looks like a wonderful time!!! It's crazy how busy the summer gets and how fast it goes by. Miss you.
Lisa