Thursday, July 9, 2009

Princess of Poop

Addisyn Joy is officially our princess of poop. Tonight while watching the children's parade at the cherry festival she was sitting in the stroller eating some fishy crackers. Her favorite thing to do, eat. My mom and I were both standing there and she decided to stand up. I grabbed her and then my mom said "NO!" She had pooped and it exploded all over her stroller. It was on me, in her shoe, everywhere. Thankfully we were by a river so Jason decided to go dip her in to clean her off a little. Needless to say that was the end of the parade for us. I don't know if it's Traverse City or just the fact that she poops 3-4 times a day and sometimes it just leaks. The last time we were in TC she decided to explode all over the high chair at Olive Garden. I guess I need to be prepared with gloves, bags, and tons of wipes from now on, oh and probably new shoes and clothes. These days shall pass. I will some day down the road look back on this and laugh, I can laugh now but it sucks!

No comments: