Monday, July 6, 2009

Home again, not for long

We're home again after our Holland camping trip. Terrible weather this year, not fun at all. No beach for us. Well, we went out on Saturday for a few hours, I think I actualy got some sun through the haze. Not the greatest weather but the girls had fun. But were they dirty, oh filthy! Kylynn and Addisyn both loved digging in the dirt, not my kinda fun but hey, they stayed occupied while we sat and watched in our lounge chairs with sweatshirts on and wrapped in blankets.

We celebrated Kylynn's 3rd birthday while we were out there, she had so much fun. We went to Pronto Pups for her birthday dinner and then we had a birthday party for her with the whole Vugteveen family, minus Uncle Brandon and Aunt Jana, on Friday night. She had an awesome Ariel cake done by one of my former student's moms. It was great, check out the picture below.

I am now doing more laundry and packing for TC. We have a family picture and lots of fun things planned for the week, hopefully the beach is included. I had a nice tan beginning at Hungry Horse I'd like to keep it up.

Speaking of Brandon and Jana, they are engaged and planning a May or June wedding next year, congrats to them! We are so excited to have Jana a part of our family and look forward to getting to know her more.
I'll post some pictures but them I'm back to packin and foldin laundry.

Kylynn and Auntie with her new Jasmine


Birthday girl


Kylynn at Pronto Pups, she actually liked the corn dog


Our family at the top of the dune overlooking Lake Michigan


Couldn't help but laugh at our plummer butts


Madison, Kylynn, and Sydney, her friends (Laura Bode's grand-daughters)

Kylynn and her Ariel cakeAddisyn Joy at the beach


Kylynn and her sparkler

The cousins, having a good time

1 comment:

The Kowalskis said...

I can't believe how big Kylynn looks...like a little girl now, and not a baby! I LOVE the picture of her, all sleepy, with her present. Too, too cute.