Friday, April 10, 2009

Kylynn Joy says and does the darndest things...

Okay, so here are a few of the conversations and things she has done over the last few days that have just cracked me up.
"Daddy, I went poopy."

Jason, "did you make a mess in my toilet?"

"Yup, all over."

Jason, "well you better go clean it up."

"No, Colleen will do that." (Colleen cleans our house)

Pretty sad when your 2 1/2 year old tells you the cleaning lady will take care of that.


Today Hannah and Jessica were talking to Kylynn about their piercings and tattoos. She said she didn't want one and the next thing you know she goes to her room comes out with a brown crayon and hands it to Hannah. We were like, what is she doing. She starts taking off her sock. Mind you, the girls have tattoos on their feet. She wanted Hannah to draw her a Jesus fish on her foot. We just died laughing.


One of her new words is 'actually'. Like, "actually, I think maybe Addi doesn't like that Mom." She is quite the little mother to Addisyn, I just smile and shake my head. I guess it would be pretty boring without her, it was when she was visiting Grandma, now Grandma misses her cause she is such a little chatter box.

We love you Kylynn Joy, I sure don't know what I would do without you.

1 comment:

Kari Lynn said...

I am absolutely positive that life would be so boring if Kylynn was not around!! It is definitely hard being away from her - but it makes it all the more exciting when I know I'll get to see her! (: