Monday, April 13, 2009

back to the grind...

Kylynn and I both did not want to get up this morning. We survived though. Now I am updating with Easter photos before I begin working on my presentation on my Action Research for class Wednesday night. But the good news is I will be done with classes until September. I have to finish the paper yet but I'll be done with classes:)

We had a wonderful Easter with our girls. Kylynn was so much fun and she really did get it, that is what makes it fun. She sat in big church with us and only spoke up once, she did great. Now we're just waiting for some warm weather so we can be outside more. Kylynn can't wait to play in her sprinkler.Kylynn coloring her eggs.

Kylynn, Mommy, and Addi, coloring Easter EggsKylynn Joy in her new Crocs and Ariel sunglasses.

Sisters:)

Our family on Easter, it was a little windy

No comments: