Friday, December 19, 2008

Yeah, it was a snow day!

I needed it to be a snow day so terribly bad! I felt awful last night and knew that I wouldn't be any good today. Thankfully I got the call at 5 am and was able to go back to bed. Addisyn let me sleep till 8 and Kylynn slept till 9. We were in our pj's all day and I got the house all straightened. I made sugar cookie dough and some fudge. Tonight Jason and I went out for dinner and finished up some Christmas shopping. Now it's vacation for the next two weeks, much needed!
I also just finished up my second class. I'm 1/4 of the way done, YEAH!!!!!!!! It's a great feeling but I have a long way to go. The end is in sight and I'm working for that extra money!
Hopefully everyone is able to dig their way out and enjoy the weekend!

No comments: