Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Another Wedding


For those of you that check out my blog I thought I'd post a few pictures from my sister-in-laws wedding from this past weekend. They are on my facebook but some of you don't have that. We had a great time and the girls did amazing! I can't believe Lindsey is married. Seems like just yesterday I was messing around on the computer and someone yelled down to me that we had company, Lindsey and Brian, they were engaged! Wow, time flies. Hope everyone is doing well and getting ready for the holidays. I'll be more excited after next Wednesday when my second ESL class is over with! Have a great rest of the week! Praying for a snow day!
Bridesmaids, Kristi, Krista, Rachel, BRIDE, Karie, Janna, and CourtneyOur FamilyMommy and AddiBride, Groom and the flower girls, Kylynn, Cambrey, Addi, Avery, and LilyDancin the night away, Kylynn and Lindsey

No comments: