Thursday, December 4, 2008

A little late

Our 9 month old! My baby is 9 months old, well last week she was. We went to the doctor this week for her check up and she weighs 20 lbs 1 oz and is 29 1/2 inches long. She's in the 96th percentile for height and 75th for weight. One long skinny girl, hope for her sake she stays that way:) Kylynn and I on the other hand will be short and fat:) After digging out all of the ear wax the doctor said she had an ear infection, poor baby. Probably why she had a tough time getting to sleep last week. So in the last 3 weeks, two cases of pink eye for her and an ear infection. Hopefully she'll be feeling better sooner. The antibiotics have already helped, I can tell. Oh and she is getting her second tooth. So her first 2 teeth within a month, I think they are going to all come quickly now. She seems to be more affected by them than Kylynn was. They are all different though, I have to remind myself of that.
We decorated the tree tonight, Kylynn absolutely loved it so I let her stay up to help me. Glad I have a helper cause Jason hates that part of Christmas. I'll just have my girls to help me I guess. Enjoy the pictures. Hope everyone has a great weekend. We have Lindsey and Brian's wedding on saturday so I'll have pics early next week. Not promising too soon cause I have a presentation next wednesday. Should be fun, my parents will be in town to help with the girls, which will be a huge help. It will be interesting to see how they do though, Kylynn actually has to throw the flower petals this time and Addi rides down in the wagon. TGIF!!! Almost!

No comments: