Monday, February 18, 2008

Waiting for baby...

We are all feeling a lot better and doing much better than the last time I posted. Since then Jason also got the stomach flu so it made our way through the whole house and my aunt, and Jason's parents. So Kylynn got us all sick, fun fun!
I'm anxious for my ultra sound this Wednesday. When I went to the doctor last week the head was low and my cervix was changing but no dialation yet. Hopefully that will be different on Wednesday.
I have today and tomorrow off of work for Mid Winter break so we've been busy getting things ready for the babies arrival. Kylynn is now all moved into her room. I just have to get a few more things for baby and we should be all set.
I've been borrowing a Cricut machine from a parent at school this weekend and having fun with that. Kari and I went scrapbooking Friday night so I could get the baby book started and get caught up. I'm continuing to work at home to see how caught up I can get. I'm pretty much caught up with Kylynn and I'm in September in my book so a little behind. I think I'll get a little more done tonight so hopefully I can get into the fall months and close to Christmas so I won't feel too far behind.
Kylynn has her first haircut tomorrow so that should be fun, I'll post some pictures to show you how she did. I hope she does okay and sits well.
I'm off to do some relaxing and cuddling with Kylynn, have a great snowy Monday.

No comments: