Friday, February 8, 2008

One sick Momma...

Okay, so I woke up this morning not feeling the greatest after having a good day with Kylynn yesterday. She drank a lot yesterday and even ate some toast. Things were going good, then I got sick. Fortunately it was a morning thing and I'm feeling much better. I've been able to keep down some jello and everything that I've drank. This is going to be a lay low kind of weekend for us to recoup, hopefully Jason doesn't get it. So much for saving days for baby I've used 3 days in the last few weeks due to funerals and being sick. I guess it is out of my control. I'll get some pictures up soon. It was nice to cuddle with my baby though-she was such a snuggler the last few days when she wasn't feeling well. Probably good for me to have that time with her before the baby comes. Hopefully the next post will be much happier and up beat.

1 comment:

The DeYoungs said...

I'm glad you're starting to feel better. Hopefully the fam is on the road to recovery!

By the way, from your previous post... I love Kylynn's new bedroom and her bedding! SOOO cute.