Wednesday, February 6, 2008

One sick baby...

Kylynn has had the flu for the last 24 hours. I picked her up from my aunt's yesterday and she had gotten sick around 3:00 and she is still throwing up. Just when I think she is doing okay she gets sick again. It has not been fun reasoning with a 19 month old, practically impossible. She just doesn't understand why she can't have milk and she wants milk so bad. She has slept a lot so that is good. I will be home with her again tomorrow but we're praying for a snow day so I don't have to take another day. We're just trying to keep her hydrated, that's the most important thing. So pray for Kylynn that she gets better and that I am able to care for her as I am not feeling the best myself.

1 comment:

The DeYoungs said...

Oh Kristi. I hope that Kylynn is feeling better today; and nice that you had a snow day. Not really how you'd like to spend the day though! Hope you're not sick.