Monday, June 29, 2015

She made me a momma

I sit here and reflect on the last 9 years and what I was feeling 9 years ago right now!  I was in shock that my baby girl was going to be born 2 weeks early and I was ready to meet her.  Little did I know when I went to the beach 9 years ago today I would be heading home and then off to the hospital to have a baby.  She wanted to come early and has kept me on my toes ever since.
I honestly can't believe she will be 9 tomorrow.  Life has never been the same, she teaches me so much about life and makes life interesting.  Being the first born has it's bonuses but it also has it's downfalls.  She often reminds me that she doesn't see the bonuses, we have to remind her she gets to do things first.  I am very blessed by her responsibility, her sense of humor, and her sense of fashion.  Maybe the sense of fashion isn't a blessing, lol.  She loves her clothes and her fashion, just like her momma!  God has blessed her with the ability to be a good friend, a great sister and a great student.  She works so hard and wants to be successful.  I have no doubt that she will do great things.  Can't wait to see what God has in store for her.
sweet baby Kylynn

Kylynn Joy - 4 years old

My almost 9 year old

No comments: