Friday, June 12, 2015

Memorial Weekend

This little dude got to go to the UP with his dad for the weekend.  I was so sad to see him leave but he had so much fun and was so excited to spend time with his dad at the Deer Shack.  Everything was AWESOME!  Jason hasn't emailed me the pictures yet so this is all I have of the weekend. His excitement was hard to contain.

We started the weekend off by attending my friend Jackie's youngest daughters Graduation Open House.  I did not make it to the other two and I felt awful each time so we decided to go to her open house and then head to TC.  It was perfect we skipped all of the traffic and got to see our friends.  So proud of this girl, she is off to Aquinas for Nursing.

Chloe and Ava were at my parents so the girls were thrilled.  They haven't seen them since Thanksgiving with sickness and weather.

Trying to get this little one to smile at the camera, she is so serious.

There we go!


Another try

Ava and Addisyn

Sorry, things are out of order and I don't want to move them.  We saw my friend Trish and her kiddos before we headed home on Sunday.  The girls and Carson playing dress up.

Red Box movie with my girls, Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day!  Cute movie and we had a fun night watching it together.

Went to the Jamestown Parade with the Vugteveen cousins, all were there but Easton, he was missed.

Addisyn Joy

Kylynn Joy

Me and my girls

Slushies from Target, special treat

Ava and Otis, she loves the dogs

Addisyn and Ava

Kylynn and Chloe

Ava finally got her birthday present from us, she is thrilled!

Playing on the iPad

Trying to get smiles from Ava

The girls loved playing dress up with Chloe
(the red dress was one of my old dresses)

Addisyn is our bike rider and couldn't wait to go for a bike ride with Uncle Dustin
who races bikes.  She did great!

Kari and the furry friends, Kona and Otis getting their bellies rubbed

Caught a smile

Ava loved the dogs

It was a beautiful weekend to play outside, Kylynn and Chloe

All ready for church, with princess Chloe, Ava, Kylynn, and Addisyn

Me and my girls, I had a great time with them and so glad we headed to TC for a little get away!

No comments: