Thursday, January 8, 2015

Vug Fam Pics 2014

Well, better late than never.  We had family pictures taken with Jason's family back in September but when I got the disc they wouldn't play on my computer so I looked at them on Jason's computer but wasn't able to do much with them.  I thought it would be good to finally post them and share with everyone.  Excited also that I can finally order my canvas of my 3 little blessings.  We just had our family pictures done 2 years ago and bought a huge canvas for above my mantle so I didn't want to replace that yet.  I love the picture of my three kids so I thought I would do an 11x14 of the kiddos.
I am blessed, so thankful for these 4 individuals God blessed me with


They love their little brother

Look at that diva on the end, Addisyn Joy

This will be the canvas print, my fav

Kylynn Joy 8 1/2 years 

Easton Marc 4 1/2 years 

Addisyn Joy 6 years 


My handsome little dude


Diva Kylynn


My little lover


Love this guy, so blessed to have him in my life and to be raising my children with him.

All ten grandkids, in birth order
Kylynn, Cambrey, Addisyn, Cole, Easton, Brinley, Mason, Austin, 
Molly, and Connor with Grandma and Grandpa


The whole Vugteveen Family



The bigs being crazy

No comments: