Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

We spent Thanksgiving with my family this year at my brother's home.  It was nice to all be together.  We haven't been together since my sister's wedding and we don't get the chance to be together that often so we really enjoy the time that we do have together.  Chloe even called me while we were on our way to DeWitt wondering where Easton was.  She loves Easton and couldn't wait to have him at her house to play with.  Katie and Trevor prepared a delicious meal and the desserts were amazing as well.  It was a wonderful time to be together and just relax and enjoy each other's company.
road trip fun

Grandma and her grandson

Grandma and Uncle Trevor

Love these two, such a fun relationship, Easton and Chloe

Ava, Aunt Kari, Easton and Uncle Dustin

Birthday Buddies - Addi and Ava

got my baby fix in for a little while

Turkey Chef

Kids Table *requirement* wear turquoise or mint green

Grandma and Grandpa with Ava

Love this pic of Chloe, she was a little camera shy for me

Grandma and Kylynn

The Newlyweds

The Adult Table

Think we had a big enough bottle of wine?  Well we finished it off!

Classic pic, my brother and sister and I

The Grandkids, so much to be thankful for

Grandma and Grandpa and the kids

My Heart * My family

Grandma and Grandpa with my kiddos

Love these crazy kiddos so much!  So Blessed!

Me and my mini me

boys played a little pool

The girls, love these chics

Me and my little man

Grateful for a fabulous husband, God has blessed me!

kids cashed in front of the movie, I think this was the quietest they were all day


We had a great time, so sad to leave.  Love our time with family.  



No comments: