Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day and Ava's Dedication

We headed over to Lansing for Mother's Day this year.  My niece Ava was being dedicated at church and we sure didn't want to miss it.  It was nice to be with my whole VanDyke family for the day to celebrate Ava and my mom.  My kids love seeing Chloe, so wish we lived closer, they do play well together.
Kylynn and Chloe

Dedicating Ava

My brother's family
Ava, Katie, Chloe and Trevor

Momma and her baby girl

Me and my three blessings

Grandma and Easton

Grandma and her grandkids
Addisyn, Easton, Ava, Kylynn and Chloe

Grandma and her youngest grandbaby

Sweet Ava thought this was the pits being photographed so much 
she stuck her tongue out for Aunt Kristi's picture

Addi sure does love babies

The guys cleaned up after lunch, it was so enjoyable

A cute little smile

A beautiful day to play outside

These two are so darn cute together

The best part of being a mom, these 3

I am beyond blessed

Love the special gifts made by my girls, Kylynn made me a cute little 
pottery piece to hold some of my little jewelry pieces.  She also 
wrote all about her mom, she thinks I look my best in dresses and pajamas.  
She also thinks I weigh 99 lbs, sure do love this girl!

Addisyn made me a special plate and wrote about why she loves her mom,
because I feed her and I buy her clothes.

No comments: