Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Ten On Tuesday

1.  Due to the lack of blogging I thought I would try this for today to get caught up a little bit with what is going on in our world.  Tonight the girls started gymnastics and they loved it.  Addisyn's coach said she has some good strength and was catching on really quick. Kylynn thought it was hard but I told her she just has to keep practicing and it will get easier.

2.  Last week was parent teacher conferences for me so Jason had the kids for most of the week at night.  One of his jobs for the week was leaves, I usually like to be around to take pictures of the kids in the leaves so I asked him if he would.  He was a good hubby and listened, not as good of pictures as I would have liked but he took them so I can't complain.
the only one of all three of them

Addisyn Joy

Kylynn Joy

Easton Marc

3.  I am scrapbooking with my friends on Saturday, so looking forward to a mom's night out.  I haven't scrapbooked since May, my stuff is so unorganized so I'm hoping I can get it somewhat organized before my big scrapbooking weekend away in January.

4.  Friday night my girlfriend is coming over for a craft night.  When the hubby is hunting we still need to have fun.  She is going to teach me how to make a burlap wreath, I can't wait.  I also have another project I am going to attempt so we'll see how much I get done.  I will be sure to share pics next week.

5.  A few weeks ago my girlfriend Julie and I swapped photographing duties and took each other's family pics for our Christmas cards.  I wasn't too thrilled with my family pics from my whole family pics this summer so I wanted something else to work with.  They turned out pretty good and I just so happened to get my Christmas cards in the mail today, I am quite pleased with them.  I used a new site this year, Zazzle, one my friend had used so I thought I would give it a try, it was a bit of a challenge but I am happy with the end product. Can't wait for everyone to open it up this year!


6.  I have a weird thing about taking my kids pictures before church.  I think it is because they are all dressed up and ready to go.  This week we were actually running ahead of schedule so we took a pic, I can't believe how big my kids are getting.
Easton has been a stinker about letting me spike his hair lately,
he looks so much better with it spiked, in my opinion.

7.  I have been wanting to order a runners necklace for quite sometime, I finally took my birthday money and ordered one.  I got it in the mail today, so anxious to wear it, not sure what to wear tomorrow so I can display it!

8.  Friday night was family fun night, the kids absolutely loved it!  No cakes or cupcake winnings for us but they had fun trying.  It is a fun night where the kids get to have a blast playing games and seeing their friends.



9.  I played a trick on a fellow teacher last week and I have been paying for it ever since.  It was the end of conferences and he was already standing at his door eager to leave with his bag in hand and his chairs from the hallway already back in the classroom.  Someone mentioned he needed to be called down to the office, so I just might have done the duty.  I called my secretary and she called him down.  If you don't know my school we are on the second floor quite a ways from the office, he was not too pleased.  I laughed the whole way home, I actually pulled it off.

Well, Wednesday night he thought he would get me back but I guess the joke was on him, until Friday.
For some reason he thinks I have too many clothes!  So now it is on! 
 I am brewing up some plans for some revenge.

10.  Kylynn is quite the artist, always has been.  I was shopping at Campus Den for Jason's birthday and they had a coloring contest for the Michigan Michigan State football game.  So I brought home three pages and only Kylynn chose to color one.  So I thought I better get it in since she took the time to color it.  Later that afternoon during the game we got a phone call that she had won 2nd place and a $15 credit to the store, she was so excited.  Then on Monday we got some more news.  She entered my dad's company Christmas card contest back a few months ago.  She had to draw a picture for their Christmas card.  We hadn't thought anything about it until we got an email from my dad.  She had won 2nd place and $75.  I guess we have quite the artist on our hands.  She spent her money at Campus Den last night and we are planning to give $7.50 to church, half to the piggy bank and she may spend the other half  from her other earnings.  
She was beyond excited.
She got a hello kitty toggle thing to hang on her backpack, 
a water bottle and a pair of socks.  
All sporting Michigan in some way or another!







No comments: