Sunday, November 24, 2013

Addisyn's Field Trip

Better late than never, just realized I haven't blogged some important things this fall and Addisyn's field trip was one of them.  So here it is.  I was able to go along and was very happy to help her teacher out with a trip to Post Family Farm, we love going to Post.
 My morning started with breakfast with my little man.  
We dropped his sisters off at school and headed to Rainbow Grille, 
he had a Mickey Mouse pancake and ate the whole thing.
He of course had to do funny face,
oh I love him so!

Bus ride with Addisyn

Addisyn Joy


Picking out her pumpkin in the patch

Addisyn and Ava

Mrs. Bykers Class

Addisyn petting the goats

checking out the piggies

Addisyn enjoying a doughnut,
one of their famous pumpkin doughnuts and some cider

The big hit, the slide
her class

Addisyn and Mrs. Byker

Me and my girl

Someone was tired, she played hard all day!

No comments: