Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Mighty Mac

It was a chilly day in Mackinaw City but we had to stop and take some pictures with the bridge in the background.  When we are traveling to the cabin we never are allowed to stop as we are on a time crunch to get there as fast as possible, so it was nice to stop and take some nice family pictures with the bridge.  I love how the clouds and the sky look different in each of the pictures, gorgeous!

Kylynn, Easton and Addi

Our family

Being silly


Me and my girls

My baby boy 

One of my most favorite pictures all summer!  My boys

Addisyn by the light house

On the way home the hubby had a brilliant, not so, idea to drive through the tunnel of trees, after rolling down the windows and feeling like I was going to show him my breakfast we finally made it out.  I do not recommend this drive at all, well maybe in the fall and it is a slow drive so don't be in a hurry.  At this point I was so ready to be home, needless to say I was not a very happy camper.



So happy to see more than trees


No comments: