Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My Baby Girl Is Off To Kindergarten!

And just like that I am sending my sweet Addisyn Joy off to Kindergarten!  Oh did the tears flow when I put her on that bus.  My sweet, kind hearted, loving Addisyn is gone to school all day!  She will do fantastic, I am sure of it!  Her kind spirit and loving heart will work their way right into her teachers heart and she will make so many friends, can't wait to hear her stories.
Not too happy to be up, she takes after her mother, we aren't morning people!

Sweet Addisyn Joy

My Kindergartner

With her big sis, and matching skirts, love that they still will dress alike!

All three kiddos

Off to the bus stop!  We barely made it!  It's hard work getting two girls out the door!

Waiting for the bus, no one else was waiting today, all to ourselves.

Here it comes...


My girls getting on the bus

My baby girl is off to school!

This was last Thursday and we were out of town for the long weekend so I am just getting around to posting this.  She had a great first day and didn't ride the bus home because Jason picked them up and we headed to the UP.  Today was her first day back and it was a little rough.  She ate her lunch for snack, oops!  So when lunch rolled around she had to get hot lunch.  She also cried at school today cause she missed me, breaks my heart.  On the way home when we were talking about her lunch she started crying, she was sorry.  I told her it was no big deal.  I think it is quite the adjustment for her going all day.  Then to top it off her water bottle spilled on her progress report for the week.  She told me it was a sad face cause she cried but she got a happy face, she shed some tears but her teacher said she did wonderful!  Hoping that Thursday goes much better for her.  Hopefully the days in between will allow her to get a nap and then she can be well rested for the next school day.  I still can't believe I have two of my babies in school!  Life sure does fly when you are having fun!  

No comments: