Saturday, June 15, 2013

Last Day of Kindergarten!

Better late than never!  Totally just realized I never blogged about Kylynn's last day of school.  It was a great year for her, she had a blast in Kindergarten.  She had a fabulous teacher and made some good friendships this year.  I was able to join her last chapel, what a blessing that was.  I was also able to have ice cream with her class as I was out of school already myself for the summer.  It was nice to have the last week to be able to bring her and pick her up, those little things I cherish as I don't get to do them on a regular basis.
last day of school breakfast

The last day of Kindergarten, holding a picture
of her 1st day of Kindergarten, she sure has grown up

my little kindergartner

Kylynn and Ellie

Isaac and Kylynn,
he wasn't to sure about a picture with her, but we got one 
Kylynn and Evie

Mrs. Havert and Kylynn
We will miss her so, she was a fantastic teacher and Kylynn grew so much because of her hard work!  

Kylynn Joy - off to 1st Grade you go!
We are so proud of you and can't wait to see what God has in store for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your soo cute Kylynn this is your friend Nastia