Sunday, May 26, 2013

Critter Barn with the Kindergartners!

Friday I got to head to the farm with my Kindergartner!  Kylynn's class went to the Critter Barn and I was able to chaperone.  I am so glad that I was able to go along and enjoy the day with her.  We had a great time.  The sun was shining and no rain!  I even learned a thing or two.  She had fun with her friends and enjoyed seeing all of the animals.  I say seeing as she didn't do too much holding or touching.  That is okay though, not going to force her when she is scared.  Like her momma she didn't want to go in by the cats, she said she doesn't like cats.  A great day for a field trip!  One she had been looking forward to for a long time!
Kylynn Joy

Kate, Kylynn and Evie

Mrs. Havert bottle feeding a baby calf.

Evie and Kylynn, they were attached at the hip most of the day

The pop belly pig who does tricks
Kylynn and Isaac, her buddy

Mrs. Havert is so good she held the duck for Kylynn so she could pet it

Mommy and Kylynn by a very fluffy bunny

Mrs. Havert and Kylynn, what a wonderful teacher!


Bag swing time, a highlight

Kylynn's class

No comments: