Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My baby girl turns 5!

Addisyn Joy you are such a blessing and a gift from God!  We could not even begin to imagine life without you.  February 26 was a sad day for me for many years, I lost my closest cousin Stephanie in a car accident in 1999 and when Addisyn was born on that day it made it a happy day!  As I write this blog I am filled with emotion as I so wish she was here to see what life has become for me, she would have loved my kids and I know we would have been close, raising our children together.  I know we will be reunited again someday and I can't help but think a little bit of her is in our sweet Addi.  Steph was always happy and fun to be around and that is our Addi.  Addisyn Joy is so caring and compassionate!  Always looking out for her brother and sister.  She shares everything!  I can not wait to see what God has in store for you.  We get to meet with your teacher this week and learn how your preschool year is going.  Earlier in the year we received a note home about how sweet you are and how your faith and spirit are so alive.  I pray that your dad and I can continue to raise you to be so kind spirited and loving and living for our God with such a joy that you express!  
Our baby girl

Mommy, Daddy, and Addi
fun in the sun
Addisyn, you sure do love your dress up, or lack of!

2 1/2 years
Your 3rd birthday

She had wanted Rapunzel's hair so bad, 
we just laughed at her, our little princess!

Such a beauty, I love this picture of you!
And here she is 5 years have gone by since you blessed our family! 
 May God continue to bless your life!


No comments: