Thursday, September 1, 2011

A first for this momma

Bright eyed and bushy tailed, well, not really! She tried getting up to an alarm clock but wasn't very successful. I went in and hit the snooze button and she said she would get up when it went off again, she did. Had a delicious waffle for breakfast and then it was time to get dressed and ready for school. Keep in mind this was all before 7 o'clock a.m.

the famous brick picture


waiting for the bus with some friends
kylynn - isaac - karley


My first baby getting on the bus!

I won't lie, a few tears welled up in my eyes but I held it together.


She was so excited! She did tell me she was a little nervous but she would be okay. Off she went!

She had a great day and I heard tonight while talking to Aunt Kari on the phone that she missed the class and needed to ask where they were while on the playground. I'm glad she asked and didn't cry. We'll see how day #2 goes.

No comments: