Monday, June 6, 2011

The beginning of summer

Summer has begun for me:) I am so excited to be home with the kiddos. We started vacation off with a walk around the block. Many more walks will be coming I am sure of it. We had a great weekend. We got to see Uncle Trevor and Aunt Katie and her cute baby bump. We saw most of the Vugteveen family and enjoyed some time at the lake. Summer is going to be fantastic! Today Easton and I had some bonding time as the girls headed to the beach with Grandma Vugteveen. There is so much to look forward to this summer and I can't wait to spend every day with my kids enjoying tons of fun things around town. Once we get the garage sale over with I'll be that much more ready for summer! Addisyn and Easton on our walk
Kylynn loves riding her bike


Trying to teach our little guy to keep his hat on:)


The girls off with daddy on a bike ride


Another hat, fun in his car


Fun at Grandma and Grandpa's


Our little man enjoying the lake

-he didn't care for it at all at first


Someone fell asleep on her towel
















No comments: