Wednesday, April 6, 2011

spring break fun

The girls talked me into letting them take a nap together up in Kylynn's bed. It started out wonderfully, Kylynn was reading a book to Addi, check out the book. She was even asking her questions as she read, I think we may have a teacher in the making. It didn't last long though. They were having a little too much fun giggling and tickling each other. I went in and told them they needed to settle down and go to sleep. Well on the third trip in their room I had to have Addi go down to her bed. They weren't happy with me but as soon as she headed to her bed she fell asleep, the older one however ended up coming out and spending some time with her momma. Big sis was pushing Big E on the swing on the back porch. Buckle him in and he's good to go. He really enjoyed just chilling in the swing while they picked up the porch. Can't wait till it's warmer out and they can play out here more.
Loving his ride on the swing

No comments: