Sunday, March 6, 2011

cleaning those teefers


Easton got his 1st teeth a few weeks back and I kinda forgot about bringing out his new tooth brush. He got it for Christmas in his stocking so tonight I broke it out and brushed his two teefers he has. He loved chewing on the toothbrush when I was done. He'll be 8 months already next week, so sad! I've been trying to get him to wave or clap, not happening. No words from him either. I guess I shouldn't rush it, he is my baby and when he's done we're done with baby things so I should just enjoy it.
Conference week for me so that means late nights and not much time with my kiddos. We also sold our suburban so we will be down to one vehicle this week and I can't drive it so it will be an interesting week. So thankful it sold but it will be challenging carting the kiddos around and getting to and from work with J this week.
Have a great week!

No comments: