Friday, April 2, 2010

day one...

We had a successful beginning to our spring break 2010. Both girls slept in, so that meant mom slept in. What a great way to start off the day! We then headed to Hagar Park and met Ellie there. The girls played for an hour and a half running around and sliding down the slides. It is great to let them just run and watch them have fun. We then came home, took long naps, while mom sat in the sun. Yup, I was in my bathing suit on the deck on April 2. What a great feeling, and I got sun burned. So I'll have a little color from my spring break:) We then headed out for the night to check out play structures. That is the goal for the spring, get a play structure for the girls. We'll see what Jason does for us. He has his ideas. Then it was off to get the first official ice cream of the season from the ice cream shop. A great day it was! Here are some photos from day one.
Kylynn, Addisyn, and Ellie
There goes Addi
There goes Kylynn
My girls and their chocolate ice cream, mom, the shirts are in
the wash as we speak, couldn't convince them to get vanilla!

Addisyn Joy, she loved her chocolate ice cream

No comments: