Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick-or-Treat

Kylynn was up at 6:30 this morning wanting to know when she was going to go trick-or-treating, come on. Wow, I hope Christmas morning isn't like this. We had a fun day going to the mall and then heading to Grandma's to go trick-or-treating with her cousin Cambrey. I also will show a few other pictures from our week, pumpkin carving and playing in the leaves. The first time she played in the leaves she slipped on the driveway and got a fat, bloody lip. So we have a nice scab in her halloween pictures, such is life. Can't believe it's November tomorrow!
For those of you who are reading this out there and don't know already my job is in jeopardy at semester time. Wyoming is laying off 20 teachers in January. Just pray that things will work out for me that I may keep my job and if I do keep my job may the transition be smooth. If I keep my job I will most likely be teaching at a different school and a different grade level. So keep me in your prayers. This is an added stress that I don't need right now. I'm trying not to let this bother me and just focus on teaching my students and doing my job. The state of Michigan is terrible right now and I just pray that things can get turned around and start looking on the up side again.
Enjoy some pictures of my girls, one of the things that continues to help me get through the days, knowing I can come home to their big beautiful smiles.





Kylynn Joy
Addisyn Joy
carving a pumpkin with mom



All Done

Smiles all around
Happy Halloween from the cute little ones
Cole, an M&M, Cambrey, Addisyn, and Kylynn
My cute Princess Jasmine and cute Lion

Kylynn Joy, just realized I don't have one of just Addi,
I guess we'll have to put it back on her tomorrow to take one.


Kylyn and Mommy





No comments: