Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall in TC...

Oh how I love to go home in the fall, Traverse City is home for me, it will always be. I love looking out the windows of my parents house and seeing the colors, they are absolutely gorgeous. I had a great trip up to TC, besides hearing Kylynn say, are we there yet, are we on Grandma's street yet, it was a good trip. Just the girls and I. Jason was in the UP hunting, what's new?! Anyway, we had some fun with family and friends. We headed over to visit Lauren and Camden to play for awhile and then when it was lunch time the moms headed out to wine taste. Trish, Kari, and I headed out with our wonderful driver, mom, thanks again! We had a ton of fun, lots of laughs. Can't wait to do it again! Enjoy the pictures!

Had to add this photo, my girls and their new hats and boots, they are crazy!

Kari and I, beautiful view of the bay


View at Willow Tree Winery

Trish, Kari, Me, and Mom at L Mawby - Fizz



Kristi and Trish
it was so good to spend some girl time together





yes, she is my sister, do I have to claim her

my new favorite fruit, cause it makes my new favorite drink, wine


Kylynn Joy


Me and my girls - I love fall!

3 comments:

Brad, Lisa, Emma, and Ashlyn said...

Love it!!! Looks like you guys had an awesome time. Next time you are up this way, we should go wine tasting.....we have 3 wineries from Manistique to the big town of Garden. I'd love get down and check out the TC area vineyards too. Miss you

Kari Lynn said...

yes, you must claim me.
sorry.

Amber said...

GREAT pics. You have such a cute family! Looks like you are enjoying life!