Monday, February 16, 2009

Time for a change...

I'm sure you all were getting kinda sick of the snowflake background. I guess I'm a little hopeful for spring. I decided it was time for some spring looking background. Now I just have to spend some time adding music again.
We spent the weekend up at my parents. The girls had a great time. We went sledding and they got to go out for lunch with Daddy and Grandpa on Valentine's Day. Everyone thought that was so nice of my dad and Jason to take the kids out so the ladies could have their time. My mom, sister and I did some shopping, as usual. I got a new pair of jeans, yeah, smaller! A fun sweatshirt, Kari copied me, and some cute clothes for the girls of course. Didn't spend too much, all cash! I'm doing well saving.
I have today and tomorrow off. A nice break from school but I have a research paper to write and a ton of field hours to do for my class before Friday. So I'll be sitting my little butt on the couch tonight during the bachelor and later I'm sure to plug away at my Spanish.
I just synced my Ipod, finially, while Kylynn is watching Tinkerbell. It was one of her Valentine's Day gifts. She loves her princess movies.
Our baby will be one next week, so hard to believe. We'll be celebrating on Saturday with the families, should be fun. I have to download the most recent photos and then I'll update them on the blog.

1 comment:

Kari Lynn said...

I did not copy you with the sweatshirt - for your information I've seen it there before and really liked it, then you had to go point out it was on sale and I couldn't resist - nice try tho! (: