Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring is HERE!

Oh we are loving this weather! Kylynn just absolutely loves taking walks to the park, playing outside with the dogs and playing on the porch. We have moved a lot of her toys, big ones, out on the 3 season porch and it has been so much fun for her. She just talks away out there and has a good ole time. Today I watched my niece Cambrey while my Mother-in-law had a dentist appointment and took some pictures of the girls. We then took a walk with the girls when she got back. We only went around the block and Kylynn cried when we had to go home. I assured her we would go for a longer walk when Daddy got home. Enjoy the weather, I sure am:)
Kylynn loves her cousin Cambrey.
Kylynn told Grandma that Cambrey needed to swing.
Kylynn thought she needed to push Cambrey, cute smile there Cambrey.
In the wagon, Kylynn is sitting in the bottom.

No comments: