Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I've been tagged...

A different kind of post. I have never been tagged before in blog world so here we go......

I am: a wife, mommy, daughter, sister, teacher and friend
I think: that it's tough being a mom
I know: men can't multi task
I want: my house clean, without having to clean it myself - ditto
I wish: money grew on trees
I hate: when people are mean
I miss: the carefree days of being childless, just a little
I fear: losing my family
I feel: cold
I hear: my dogs chewing bones
I smell: don't want to know, we've had poop issues with Remi lately
I crave: a big bowl of ice cream
I search: clothes that fit me
I regret: some of the things I did in college
I love: my God and my family
I ache: when my girls are in pain
I care: about too much, I can't just let things be
I always: smile
I am not: a fan of nuts in brownies or cookies
I believe: in Jesus
I dance: with Kylynn
I sing: but not great
I cry: easily
I fight: with my sister sometimes
I write: lists and cards
I win: nothing, not very athletic or good at games
I lose: weight, right now I'm working at it though
I never: like cleaning up doggie messes
I confuse: names sometimes
I listen: to Kylynn babble, she doesn't make a whole lot of sense while riding in the car
I can usually be found: at home lately
I am scared: of losing someone I love in an accident
I need: affirmation
I am happy about: having two girls:)
I hope: that my girls are stronger than I was growing up
I am tagging: Lisa

No comments: