Monday, January 9, 2017

Our Christmas


Christmas Eve morning with our family
Easton Marc

Addisyn Joy

Kylynn Joy

Just what she wanted

A travel soccer game

Potty Putty for this crazy kid

New movies


What did the girls get?




Happy girls, they have been asking for a step tracker


Star Wars was a hit

Kylynn got her first bible, she loved it

I'm not playing it!  were his words to me.

Our new favorite game, Ticket to Ride First Journey

Kylynn wanted a new UA sweatshirt


more star wars


Addisyn's list was all about Shopkins

Dogs were really interested in gift opening

New snow toys, a snow man maker, a snow tube,
a snow board, and a new saucer sled

The big excitement came with these ear headbands.
WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY FOR SPRING BREAK!  
Kids are beyond excited and so is momma!

We got our final golden handprint

Dad is all set for Disney

Jason upgraded my fitbit, I was thrilled

Addisyn Joy

Kylynn Joy

Easton Marc


Playing with his new Star Wars Millennium Falcon

She's loving her Shopkins home

2 comments:

Blogger said...

If you are trying to buy bitcoins online, PAXFUL is the #1 source for bitcoins as it allows buying bitcoins by 100's of different payment methods, such as Western Union, MoneyGram, PayPal, Credit Cards and even converting your gift cards for bitcoins.

Blogger said...

[Download] $12,234 within 2 months GAMBLING Robot?

Let me tell it straight.

I dont care about sports. Shame on me but I don't even know the soccer rules.

I tried everything from stocks & forex to internet systems and affiliate products.. I even made some money but then blew it all away when the stock market went south.

I think I finally found it. Grab It TODAY!