Tuesday, January 26, 2016

10 on Tuesday

Been awhile, life got in the way!
1.  Had a follow up ultra sound on my right breast from finding a cyst in June and a lymph node that looked a touch suspicious.  All checked out clear.  Great News!  God is GOOD!

2.  We had a fun New Years Eve with the Bareman's.  
I think the kids had more fun than the adults!


A little coffee and some Rum Chata, yum



Take #12, lol, so fun!

Love this man!

3.  The GEMS girls from our church attended a Calvin College Woman's 
basketball game a few weeks back.  It was a fun experience and I even got to watch 
a friend ref.  Great night for our girls.

4.  Celebrated a half birthday for Kylynn.  She decided on
chocolate dipped pretzel rods for her treat for school.  It actually 
was pretty quick and easy.

5.  The kids got to see Star Wars in the theater with Dad a few weeks back.
They loved it.  They are hooked, we have some Star Wars fans in the house.

6.  I attended my 2nd Super Friday event a few weeks back.  This time I got to see my cousin's wife Kelli.  It was great to catch up with her and learn more from her and other coaches.

This chic used to go to the same church with me growing up.
Now we are both Beachbody Coaches on the same Body Burn Team!  So fun seeing her again.

Tried the new Shakeology flavor, Cafe Latte, it was yummy.
Waiting to get mine in the mail to share some samples.  And of course have some of my own.
That's me in the middle jumping.  A little behind but loved the workout with A top Beachbody trainer, Jericho.  It was a great workout.  She has a new program coming out this summer.
Team All Stars! Not all of us but a great showing with Jericho.

7.  I won this from my coach!  Super stoked!



8.  Girls cleaning up the mess Gunner made of Remi's food.

9.  Game night with the girls.  
Trying to be more intentional with our time with the kiddos!


10.  We had our first snow day a few weeks ago, it was great!
Love being home with these three.  They were out in the snow by 9 am.

Gunner wanted in on the action as well.

A special bonus!  We said good bye to this amazing man on January 13.  This is my husband's grandpa otherwise known as Old Papa.  The kids have so many good memories of him and he will be missed but he was 5 days short of turning 96.  He had a great life and his mind was with him till the end.  I have such a deep respect for this man and all he did for his family.   Heaven gained an amazing man who can now walk better, see, and hear again.  We miss him terribly but know that he was ready to meet his Lord and Savior.  

No comments: