Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Ten on Tuesday +1

I had some computer issues awhile back and that explains the lack of blogging.  My new laptop is up and running again so I will be catching up on the blogging over the next few days.  What we've been up to.
 1.  Back about a month ago we had a date night with our friends Brent and Kristen.  My hubby planned the night, we started at 616 shooting range where we shot handguns, it was fun, I guess I was lucky I didn't lose a thumb.  I was holding it wrong.  We'll have to go again and practice some more I guess.  We then went to Great Lakes Shipping to use some restaurant certificates Jason bought around the holidays.  It was delicious, and a fun night with friends.  

I was a little high but grouped, I was told that was pretty good.

2.  I finally broke down and bought some cross trainers.  I wanted something to wear when I do my BeachBody workout videos at home.  I love them, perfect for what I need them for.

3.  Addisyn helped Daddy make pretzel pizza dough for our Valentine's dinner.  We weren't going to be home so we came up with a spontaneous dinner, it was a big win and Addi loved helping.


4.  We celebrated this little girl's 7th birthday, more on that in another post. I can't believe that she is 7 already, time is flying.  She is so special, can't imagine life without her.  God has truly blessed us!

5.  Loving my new running hat from Lululemon, so comfy

6.  Kylynn had her derby races for GEMS, she placed 5th for 2nd and 3rd graders, boys and girls.  She was pretty proud.  A great learning experience and a fun night.

7.  Some of the couples from church got together for a bean bag tournament, it was tons of fun.  Except for the fact that I lost to my husband.  Great fun, looking forward to spring and summer and playing some more bags!  

8.  Mother Daughter Pajama Party at HCS, the girls and I had a blast!





9.  My shopping buddy, I got a 40% text from Gap Outlet so out to Holland I went, with my mini me.  We got some great deals!  Now I just have to go through my spring summer clothes to see what else we need.  She did a great job and I enjoyed our one on one time.

9.  First and Last family sledding trip for the year.  Charlie's Dump is a favorite for the kids, we had a great time, the sun was shinning and the kids were hitting the jumps and loving their new snow tubes.

10.  My kiddos after church!  Love them so

11.  We headed out to Holland to check out the frozen Lake Michigan.  We weren't the only ones with this great idea on a beautiful sunny afternoon.  Took some great pictures, another post soon.

Next time they are on a beach they will be in their bathing suits!

No comments: