Sunday, October 26, 2014

Fall Fun

For awhile there it was all posts about soccer so I stopped. Our weekends consisted of soccer and not much else.  We had a fun weekend this past weekend so I have a few pics to share.
Addisyn and her soccer coach
We had a great fall season with Coach Pell and can't wait till spring!

Last Sunday we took a walk down by the Grand River by our house.  We spotted 2 bald eagles up in the tree.  The kids thought that was pretty cool.  It was a beautiful day for a walk and the leaves were gorgeous.

My kiddos

Last year we went with Jason's family to the New Salem Corn Maze so we planned it again.  This year we had much better weather.  Last year it was cold and rainy, this year sunny and much warmer.  It was a fun time, as you will see by the pictures.  The kids had a great time with their cousins.

Grandpa and Grandma with all 10 grandkids
Cole, Mason, Easton, Addisyn, Molly, Grandpa, Cambrey, Kylynn Connor, Austin Grandma and Brinley

Addisyn by the mini horses

Easton loved the blow up toys

Cambrey, Kylynn and Brinley in the bounce house

Time for a train ride, Austin and Addisyn

Kylynn, Cambrey, Cole, Easton and Mason in the back

Addisyn and Mason up in the combine

Easton's turn, he loved this

The big boys
Mason, Easton, Austin, and Cole

Off to the Corn Maze, Addisyn, Easton, and Cole

Cambrey and Kylynn

Molly was loving the fresh air

Ready for the corn maze, all 10 grandkids

Our family in the corn maze

Addisyn and Papa
They were picking up the cobs and picking off the corn to throw at each other.
Always something with Papa, Cole was loving it too.

Addisyn Joy

Easton Marc

Kylynn Joy

My kiddos, not happy with me because I wanted another picture

Molly and Addisyn

We went home for lunch and a little break in the day and then headed over to Moelker's for our pumpkins.

Kylynn Joy

Addisyn Joy

Easton Marc 
Ready to find some good pumpkins

Easton found his first

Kylynn found a good one

Addisyn had to look through all of them to find hers

Mom and Addisyn

Found some good pumpkins

Addisyn pulled the wagon with the help of Easton


Easton Marc
Kylynn Joy

Today before church I took the kids pics.
I usually do this quite often and haven't done it in awhile so I thought I would.


Addisyn Joy

My kiddos

We carved pumpkins this afternoon.  Easton wanted nothing to do with the insides.  But he was particular about what he wanted his pumpkin to look like.  Dad carved his.  Addisyn did pretty good with the guts.  I helped her carve hers.  She used some stickers from a kit I bought last year on clearance after Halloween.  I thought they worked great, I helped her with hers.  Kylynn was on her own, she didn't want help.  She tried doing Olaf but not sure it ended up looking like Olaf.  I thought all three looked cute, can't wait to see them lit up, that is the best part of carving pumpkins.  Oh besides the seeds, which I didn't keep as I have no time to deal with them this week.  Too much going on.
Addisyn cleaning out the inside 
Dad and Easton

Kylynn did hers all by herself

Addisyn and Mom

She wanted to do some of it, she did a great job.


Kylynn was on her own this year, she was loving it

Dad working on Easton's pumpkin

Kylynn Joy

Addisyn and her pumpkin

Kylynn and her pumpkin


Easton and his pumpkin

No comments: